Services Offered at ARIZONA EUROWERX:
Services are performed per your vehicle manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule. Proper maintenance is crucial to getting the maximum life from your vehicle.
- Oil and Filter service
- Transmission Fluid and filter
- Check and refill all vital fluids
- Brake fluid flush
- Cooling system flush
- Air Filter
- Fuel Filter
- Cabin Air Filter
- Timing Belt
- Spark plug replacement
- Tune up
- Tire Rotation
- Reset Maintenance Reminder
- Wheel alignment
- Visual and functional inspection performed with each service.
- Worn engine component and gasket replacement
- Manual transmission clutch replacement
- Engine and transmission mounts
- Battery check and replacement
- Brake Relining
- Shocks, struts and AirMatic components
- Replace worn suspension components
- AC repair and service including leak detection and evacuation.
- Check engine light on diagnosis
- Emissions testing failure diagnosis
- Pre-purchase inspection. Know what you are buying before you buy it.
- Gasoline and diesel engine complete tear down and rebuild
- Manual or automatic transmission complete tear down and rebuild.
- Differential and drive shaft restoration
- Suspension components rebuilt or replaced
- Brake system restoration and repair of all components including fluid supply lines.
- Cooling system upgrades
- Electrical system trouble shooting and rewiring
- Fuel system diagnosis and repair including carburetor synchronization and mechanical or electronic fuel injection issues.
We are always happy to provide transportation to and from your home or any business or restaurant in the surrounding area while your vehicle is in for repair.